JOB TITLE: RGN / RMN / RMNH
REPORTING TO: Home Manager
JOB PURPOSE: To achieve the highest possible standard of care in a professional
manner through direct nursing care and effective supervision of Staff
Members. To take management responsibility for a shift as directed.
1. Ensure that all Staff Members contribute, to the best of their ability, to the efficient running of the
Care Centre and the creation of an atmosphere conducive to the best interests of the Clients.
Duties may include acting up for the Deputy Home Manager and/or the Home Manager in their
2. Report any ill health amongst Clients and make requests for GP / Professional visits where
3. Ensure that Clients’ Care Plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with Clients, Relatives
and other Health Care Professionals, and in accordance with NMC guidelines & Company policy.
4. Assess all aspects of Clients’ care needs, and provide health supervision and direct Nursing Care
5. Assess social and health care needs of new Clients, and maintain on-going assessment and review
of all other Clients.
6. Maintain accurate records and ensure that each Client within the Care Centre has an individualised
Care Plan. Client Care Plans to be reviewed on a bi-annual basis, or more frequently as and when
required, in accordance with NMC guidelines & Company policy.
7. Carry out regular checks on Clients at intervals determined by the Home Manager. Ensure a clear
and concise handover report is given to all relevant Staff Members at the end of each shift
1st Level Nurse
Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
Genuine interest in working with the relevant Client group
Satisfactory Police Check and check against the POVA List (where applicable)
Experience / qualification in care for relevant Client category
Previous supervisory experience
This will need to be provided by the candidate unless they are advised otherwise.
Our Personnel Managers can communicate in English, Russian and Lithuanian languages
Apply now forwarding your CV in English to email@example.com