EARN from €8.75 to €17.50* per hour (gross)
One of Europe’s leading placement companies is searching for:
NURSES / NURSING ASSISTANTS
to live and work in the UK (Midlands) (EU citizenship)
- You will work within one of our clients prestigious care homes, caring for elderly residents, assessing their social and healthcare needs, providing health supervision and direct nursing care when required.
- If you require a PIN, you will undergo a 12 week training/induction process to obtain your *PIN registration. During this period you will be paid at the rate of €8.75 per hour until your registration is complete. Once completed, if you are then able to work independently with successful competency assessments, your pay will increase up to €17.50 per hour (maximum)
- Good level of ENGLISH essential
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Genuine interest in working with elderly people
- UK PIN registered preferred but not essential.
- Assistance with travel/transport and finding accommodation.
- These are full time permanent positions in many locations across the UK. Each assignment will vary by client and full details will be discussed directly with you on application.
- Fully paid training and support with PIN registration will be provided by the client.
Please submit your CV in ENGLISH with full up to date contact details and our consultant will contact you directly.