Our client is Coca-Cola HBC Latvia - a representative office of the world’s largest beverage company Coca-Cola in Latvia, offering over 500 brands to people in more than 200 countries.
Latvian representative office in Riga welcomes a new member to its team office administrator.
You will be supporting office with the following functions:
- Reception duties that include handling incoming calls, meeting and greeting visitors, coordinating and registering incoming/ outgoing information.
- General office duties: internal ordering of stationery and associated items, internal procedures and invoices.
- Scanning invoices and other administrative duties.
- Office personnel support functions as hotel and flight tickets reservation for business trips etc.
- Organise staff records/ personnel documentation/ files, archiving.
- Prepare legal documents to the state authorities as required.
- Administrative support in internal events organization.
Company invites to join hands on, energetic personality with friendly attitude and
- Previous experience in a similar position, preferably within international company.
- Experience in maintaining and updating personnel records and documentation.
- Strong organisational skills, accuracy, good attention to detail.
- Quick learner, ability to set priorities.
- Sound IT skills (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Fluent English and Latvian language skills.
Apply now and explore an exciting opportunity to work for a globally recognized organisation in an international environment!
Work start date: January 18
Working hours: full-time job, regular hours 8.30 – 17.00.
Job location: Riga, Ulbrokas iela 40
If you are interested in this job offer, please press "Apply now" ("Pieteikties").