The Site Technical Manager will lead the overall execution according to the project work plan on behalf of the Company on site.
The candidate will be responsible for leading technical team across the project integration and acceptance phase, prioritize the tasks, manage the daily
activity, monitor and reflect the project status and act as sole focal point for the project site / project manager.
- Manage the team members on daily basis
- Prioritize and allocating team resources to the tasks
- Coordination between all the required resources
- Manage the site bug / defects and reflect “real time” status
- Report out to the direct manager on daily basis
- Participate and present the team activity and accomplishments during on site project status meetings
Electronics, Electricity or other technical degree (Engineer)
Managing large projects including the implementation / delivery time, engineering-wise - at least 2 projects, minimum 5 years of total experience.
Managing civil contractors and electronic system Integrators.
Experienced with integrations, troubleshooting, and system analysis.
Experienced with Windows environment, Video systems and Networking environment.
Profound documentation skills
Proven experience with working / handling dynamic environment
Excellent English verbal, reading and writing
Driving license- must.
Competitive salary, high standard living conditions, frequent home leaves.
Relocation to the UAE.