- Providing excellent service to Google's clients and users via phone, email and online help groups.
- Managing and growing relationships with publishers, web site operators, e-commerce merchants and Google product users.
- Optimising client accounts in order to maximise their return on investment.
- Reviewing content for quality, accuracy and adherence to policy.
- Identifying innovative ways to improve the user experience, and then working with product management, marketing and engineering to implement your ideas.
- Developing and implementing best practices for client interaction, sales and service.
- Localising our products for our European, Middle Eastern and African markets.
- Monitoring product performance and analysing feedback from clients and users.
- Executing special projects involving quantitative analysis, industry research and strategy development.
- BA/BS or equivalent with outstanding academic performance.
- A passion for the Internet.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
- For language-specific roles, high fluency in one or more additional languages.
- Exceptional judgment, problem solving and analytical abilities.
- Proactive, organised and detail-oriented.
- Demonstrated passion for excellence in career and personal interests.
- Confidence dealing with customers over email and on the phone.
- Ability to analyse customer data and make clear recommendations based on your analysis.
- A plus:
- Background in e-commerce, publishing, or online services.
- Experience troubleshooting and solving technical problems.
- Translation or localisation experience.
- Webmaster experience.
- Post-graduate qualification.
- This position is located in the European Headquarters in Dublin, Ireland.
- Successful candidates will be assigned to AdWords, AdSense, Checkout, Consumer Operations or another specialist team based on business need.