The Operator will assist in monitoring and control of the Gas production and related processes of the offshore treating facilities as well there connected
satellite platforms, in close cooperation with onshore control room and intervention team on satellites. The operator has to make sure that daily Operations
are performed in accordance with Health Safety and Environment legislation and in compliance with the client’s procedures.
As acting ORP (Operational Responsible Person) ensure safe working conditions for all personnel and perform last minute risk assessments and site
safety check rounds.
· Participate in the preparation of isolation, flushing, pressure test and start up programs when required.
· Performs regularly safety rounds and informs the SPT or RSES-del of anomalies
· Assist in the handling of helicopters and boats as requested by SPT and/or RSES-DEL
· Assist or perform all identified pre-cautions for the safe and proper execution of Maintenance activities
· Conduct reporting when required and maintain all relevant check lists and logs
· In case of emergency situations, assist in proper safeguarding of process facilities and follow up requests of the ER team
As part of intervention team work on Not Normally Manned Satellites
· Assist or ensure that prior the planned and unplanned visits all necessary equipment, programs and permits are available.
· Familiarize with the preventive and / or corrective maintenance and Operational activities to be performed on the NNM.
· On board, assist or ensure that all checks are performed as per visit checklist and report anomalies to the responsible persons.
· Contribute or ensure that all activities are performed in accordance with Health Safety and Environment legislation and in compliance with the clients
· As acting ORP (Operational Responsible Person), ensure safe working conditions for all personnel and perform last minute risk assessments and
site safety check rounds.
· Assist in the handling of helicopters and boats or coordinate handling of boats and helicopters as requested by the RSES
· In case of emergency situations, ensures proper safeguarding of process facilities and act of the “Commander on Scene” in accordance with the
· Assist or ,if required, facilitates in the proper execution of Maintenance activities and ensures that all systems are returned to their safe operation
· Communicate all Operational constrains or limitation with the ORP / IS of the associated Treating Centre
· Prior departure, contribute that the installation is left in the correct safe working condition and that a proper hand over has been established to the
CCR and the ORP of the associated treatment centre.
· Ensures ,if requested ,that all reports and logs has been proper filled in and informs the Satellite Team leader on the progress and the status
· MTS Procestechniek degree or equivalent
· Vapro B certificate (Must)
· At least 2 years experience as an Operator in the Oil & Gas industry
· All basic offshore certificates (Nogepa 0.5, VCA-FULL, Offshore Medical)
· Fluent in English
· Ability to work alone and to take individual responsibilities
· A competitive salary ( +/- 2800 – 3000 euro) - A long term contract
· Good working atmosphere
· 1:1 rotation schedule (for example: two weeks on a platform and two weeks off)
· Payment of all travelling costs