Duties & Responsibilities:
* Meeting with customers understanding customer needs for next generation systems ( Scene Viewing and Scene Analysis)
* Business Development Support and Customer RFQ feedback ( presentation to customers on proposed architectures etc)
* Understand the video pipeline technology trends to a sufficient level to converse with internal and external customers and give guidance in terms of roadmap development.
* Optimization of Video pipeline (SW Video pipeline) Architecture to ensure reusability and portability across various platforms
* Research and development of a Video pipeline structure for integration of both scene analysis and scene viewing applications
* Integration of advanced and concept algorithms from other groups within the company
* Algorithmic Resources Calculations ( CPU and Memory Estimations)
* System SW analysis of Video Pipeline from Imager to Head Unit.
* Produce Systems Architecture Design documentation based on the system requirements, working closely with each of the R&D PTMs to ensure all sub-system interfaces are defined.
o* Investigation into new technologies and concepts which can be applied and used and help create new innovate products within the product portfolio.
* Development activities on P2 projects SW algorithmic Integration for prototype/concept development
* Supports the P2 development project team on all system design aspects until completion of P2 activities.
* Ensure all systems work products are baselined & managed through the Configuration Management & Change Control processes.
* Participate in Project Teams and report on System Development activities as appropriate
* Assist Team Leader access System development requirements for new projects and preparing appropriate R&D development plans.
* Assist Team Leader with the following tasks as agreed: General software, hardware & product design reviews and problem resolution. System FMEA, DFMEA & FTA activities on assigned projects
* Complete scheduled tasks within assigned projects to deliver System Development output to the project team as per agreed Timing Plan
* Facilitate and contribute to Technical communication with relevant Customers
* Participate in Technology / Supplier / Tool Selection etc. for new developments
* Degree in Software, Electronic Engineering or equivalent
* Masters or PhD level qualification would be an advantage
* System Design Experience, SW Partitioning
* Familiar with C/C++ development
* Experience with state of the art graphic processors
* Experience with TI DSP microprocessors
* Experience with System modeling and associated tools( eg sysML)
* High degree of innovation and creativity
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Automotive experience an advantage
* Yearly salary 55-70000 euro
* 100% contribution of VHI Plan B or VIVAS Level 2
* Contributory pension plan of 5%
* 20 days annual leave
* Re-Location Package: 1 Flight from wherever to Ireland, 4 Weeks accommodation on arrival in Ireland, Plus a one off payment of up to 3500 (Net receipted)
Personal data provided to OPTIMA RECRUITMENT EUROPE, s.r.o., IČO: 264230022 for the purpose of employment transmission are handled according to law „č.101/2000Sb.“ Provided data are kept in the database for an essential term of employment transmission or till the withdrawal in writing. These data may be provided to the third party just after the permition of the provider. The enactment of „§12 a 21 zákona č.101/2000Sb.“ governs your right to information of handling with personal data, explanation, updates as well as disposal of it.