Large busy work shop in UK require a 2 experienced Panel Beaters to start work as soon as possible.
This position is working in a busy garage.
The employer offers work contracts up to 18 months.
- Minimum age 20 years - no restrictions on maximum age
- Previous experience working as a panel beater is essential
- Good previous training is required
- Excellent health
- 2 references / recomendations from previous employers
- Must be EU citizen and hold EU passport
- Must have no criminal record and provide local police statement / letter
- Good understanding of English language
This position offers the following:-
- Full time position basic working week is 44 hours per week
- 18 month working contract
- Basic rate of pay £300 per week
- Lots of extra work each week
- 20 days paid holiday per year
- Induction training in UK
- Full welfare support "working & living in UK"
- Accomodation organised in UK fully inclusive at £65 per week
- Discounted air travel to the UK
- Meet at the airport upon arrival in the UK
This is an exciting excellent opportunity for experienced bus mechanics to come and work in the UK. The employer is a large well respected company. There will be plenty of opportunities to earn excellent wages.
Please apply by forwarding your CV in English ASAP
For information about Abel Staff and working in the UK please visit our web site www.abelstaff.com
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT CHARGE APPLICANTS FOR GETTING A JOB.