NVD, the leading Vehicle Logistics company, has vacancies for Panel Beaters at Ireland's only fully dedicated Vehicle Preparation Centre in Baldonnell as well as in Rosslare. The positions in question are permanent.
- Have a minimum of 1-3 year’s experience as full time panel beaters
- Be skilled in all aspects of body repair to vehicles.
- Have experience working with light body vehicle repair. (Cold/smart repair skills would also be a distinct advantage.)
- Be flexible regarding their work schedule and hours. (Normal shift hours would be 7am - 3pm or 2.30pm - 11pm)
- Have good communication skills and display attention to detail at all times.
- Have a valid B driving licence.
NVD will also consider qualified applicants for part-time/evening work.
- Shift Premium of 10% for parts of the year
- Good bonus scheme tied to weekly productivity
- Banked hours system enabling extended time off during the summer
- Early finish on Fridays at 2.30pm
- Great company socials e.g. Xmas party, go-karting and clay pigeon shooting events
- Contributory pension
- Contributory sick pay scheme
- Brand new, modern clean environment
- Working mostly on new cars
- Tyre purchase scheme for your own car - avail of trade and other discounts, spread your payments if you wish
- Tool purchase scheme - company will pay for tools upfront, and you may spread your payments to company if you wish and avail of trade and other discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme - Confidential and free counselling on wide range of topics
- ISO certified environment (9001, 14001, 18001)
- Modern state of the art equipment
- Friendly and progressive culture
- Multi-tasking and job variety provided
- Career progression
- Company uniform
- Weekly Pay