Your main responsibilities will include:
• monitoring and carrying out bank to bank and customer payments,
• managing the flow of deals are correctly confirmed, booked and paid,
• reconciliation, invoicing and investigations related to those transactions,
• maintaining good client relations and helping the internal customer to answer ad-hoc questions.
The following personal and educational criteria apply for all positions:
• ability to read, write and speak English,
• good numerical skills and wish to work with documents and figures processing,
• good communication and organisational skills,
• minimum of a High School degree,
• Solid user competence in MS Office (Access, Excel, Word).
Previous experience of international customer relations is valuable.
We offer competitive salary, potentialities of professional growth and career development in the financial field. Some of the positions include 4 month training period at Oslo or Copenhagen office.
This is an outstanding chance to be a part of SEB`s continued growth and expansion in the merchant banking sector.
Join us and influence the bank’s international development!