Your main responsibilities will include:
- monitoring and carrying out bank to bank and customer payments,
- managing the flow of deals are correctly confirmed, booked and paid,
- reconciliation, invoicing and investigations related to those transactions,
- maintaining good client relations and helping the internal customer to answer ad-hoc questions.
The following personal and educational criteria apply for all positions:
- ability to read, write and speak English,
- good numerical skills and wish to work with documents and figures processing,
- good communication and organisational skills,
- minimum of a High School degree,
- Solid user competence in MS Office (Access, Excel, Word).
We offer competitive salary, potentialities of professional growth and career development in the financial field. Some of the positions include 4 month training period at Oslo or Copenhagen office.
This is an outstanding chance to be a part of SEB`s continued growth and expansion in the merchant banking sector.
Join us and influence the bank’s international development!