To work closely with the Director to ensure his life runs smoothly, from both a personal and work perspective. To help in all aspects from organising vacation to taking minutes at board meetings. Some international travel is possible.
The ideal candidate will be well organised and trustworthy with a cheerful and outgoing personality. With a strong and confident character you must be comfortable with communicating at senior management level. Must be dedicated and enthusiastic about their work and have already gained substantial experience in an office administration or accounting role. To be flexible in working hours in order to achieve objectives.
- Fluent English, Latvian and Russian
- Strong personality to ‘make things happen
- Proactive rather than reactive
- Ability to research, analyse and compile information and prepare reports.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Database and records management skills.
- Ability to analyse and solve problems.
- Skilled in the use of personal computers, MS office products, including excel.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of records and information
- Ability to create, compose and edit written materials.
- Young and friendly international environment
- Professional growth
- Excellent working conditions
- Location – Centre of Riga
Please send CV and covering letter in English to Jobs@iss.lv or fax to: 7201758. Please indicate your current and expected salary, where you heard about us and your availability to start. (Reference ISS-PA-1006)