Plant metallurgist will be responsible for casting and production processes as well as optimal solutions for economic quality production.
• Support of the metallurgical and sand laboratories ;
• reviewing material specifications and preparing metallurgical processes;
• handling processes connected with materials necessary for production as well as ready production;
• preparation of documentation, conduction and presentation of technical reports;
• upgrading work safety;
• control of production standards and client support;
• conduction of internal standards and work instructions;
• upgrading current production processes, work methods and production quality;
• supervision and support of all technological processes;
• upgrading quality of current production.
• High education in metallurgy;
• knowledge of metal structures and peculiarities, production principles, heat treatment and inspection of castings;
• knowledge of metallurgical principles (thermal processing and failure analysis);
• experience in conduction of procedure descriptions and laboratory reports;
• good knowledge of English and Russian, knowledge of Latvian is preferable;
• desire to upgrade processes;
• ability to read technical specifications and drafts.
NB! Exprience in iron foundry is an advantage.
Please send your application using CV Market system or via e-mail, indicating full position name, at julija[at]cvmarket.lv!
• Active and challenging full time job in the international enterprise located in Riga;
• social security;
• motivating renumeration adequate to the represented area and work volume;
• safe and modern work surrounding.
NB! Relocation package is available in case of necessity.