Plant metallurgist will be responsible for casting and production processes as well as optimal solutions for economic quality production.
- Support of the metallurgical and sand laboratories ;
- reviewing material specifications and preparing metallurgical processes;
- handling processes connected with materials necessary for production as well as ready production;
- preparation of documentation, conduction and presentation of technical reports;
- upgrading work safety;
- control of production standards and client support;
- conduction of internal standards and work instructions;
- upgrading current production processes, work methods and production quality;
- supervision and support of all technological processes;
- upgrading quality of current production.
- High education in metallurgy;
- knowledge of metal structures and peculiarities, production principles, heat treatment and inspection of castings;
- knowledge of metallurgical principles (thermal processing and failure analysis);
- experience in conduction of procedure descriptions and laboratory reports;
- good knowledge of English and Russian, knowledge of Latvian is preferable;
- desire to upgrade processes;
- ability to read technical specifications and drafts.
NB! Exprience in iron foundry is an advantage.
Please send your application using CV Market system or via e-mail, indicating full position name, at julija[at]cvmarket.lv!
- Active and challenging full time job in the international enterprise located in Riga;
- social security;
- motivating renumeration adequate to the represented area and work volume;
- safe and modern work surrounding.
NB! Relocation package is available in case of necessity.