- Responsible for the sales and marketing of Mitsubishi PLC
- Responding to suppliers and customers inquiries
- Accountable for ordering and logistic
- Supporting customers, giving them technical advice
- Organizing technical trainings, seminars, roadshows etc.
- Informing designers and interest groups about novelties
- University degree: engineer of automation, electronic or electricity
- Previous experience in sales of Factory Automation products: PLC, servomotors or frequency converters
- Good knowledge of the market situation
- A fairly fluent, written and spoken English
- Good communication skills
- Hard working and ambitious
- Capable of independent working
- Interesting and challenging job with the products of the leading Manufacturer in the world
- Personal training and development on homeland and abroad.
- Good working environment
- International support
- Motivating compensation package
Please submit your written application and CV in English by the 4th of July, 2005.