* Within the company the Industrial Engineering is are accountable for the industrialisation of company products.
* The Product Industrialisation Manager (PIM) leads the engagement of Industrial Engineering in the Product Development programs, providing leadership to all the IE people involved.
* Within the program team for product development there are IE-PLs, TSMs, SCEs, EEs, MEs etc.
* The PIM also acts as an operational leader for the development program, coordinating all operational sectors within the program and managing all cross sectorial issues, processes and escalations.
* There are PIMs present in all the major product development programs.
* They manage their people on a matrix basis, and apart from this role have no direct reports.
Support the PIM and IE/Operational team with organizational, reporting, transactional and other supportive activities in order to secure an effective execution of the PIM tasks.
* Collect operational data
* Collect and collate information from IE-PLs and Sector PLs etc?Ensure quality of information by adhering to standards and sharing best practices
* Work with information owners to achieve standards and best practices
* Make first order analysis and representation on first raw data (e.g. pareto)
* Roll-up information to program level
* Draw initial conclusions and recommendations
* Program and dashboard reports
* Create and maintain operational and IE dashboards, regular reports and management information
* AIR IE reporting (Z-diagram)
* Report on program level action list, risk register and issue list
* Liaise with colleagues in other programs to help ensure consistency in reporting and spread of uniformatiy of reports and best practice
* Maintain IE resource allocation and reporting in resource planning tool(s) ;
* Publish and maintain organization charts;
* Create and maintain IE program netscanner pages
* Solve simple x-sector issues
* Organize plandays, meetings, workshops, carroussels
* Manage the attendance at meetings and chase action follow-up
* Minutes of meetings
* Develop and maintain reporting standardization
* Maintain program level action list, risk register and issue list
* Create and maintain Operational Program folder structure (and document storage on TCE);
* Chase signatures and authorities where necessary;
Higher vocational level Bachelor Business Administration
Technical background is preferred. At least 5 years of similar level experience.
* Self motivated, ambitious and able to take an independent position yet being a teamplayer
* Excellent in priority setting
* Excellent communicative and networking skills: discreet, able to convince senior people towards way of working
* Pro-active, enterprising, take initiative to improve way of working
* Good knowledge of both written and spoken English
Personal data provided to OPTIMA RECRUITMENT EUROPE, s.r.o., IČO: 264230022 for the purpose of employment transmission are handled according to law „č.101/2000Sb.“ Provided data are kept in the database for an essential term of employment transmission or till the withdrawal in writing. These data may be provided to the third party just after the permition of the provider. The enactment of „§12 a 21 zákona č.101/2000Sb.“ governs your right to information of handling with personal data, explanation, updates as well as disposal of it.