• Support European Plant Facility Departments in:
• Energy Reduction Activities
• Risk Management Activities
• Development & Improvement of Strategic Maintenance Programmes
• Strengthen Plant Engineering Organization
• University degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Process/Industrial Engineering
• 2- 5 years experience in industrial facilities management
• Experience in energy reduction & risk management activities
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Excellent planning, organizing skills
• Strong communication skills.
• Fluent in English, another language eg French, Czech, Turkish, Russian, Japanese is an asset
• Willingness to travel >50% to our various manufacturing plants in Europe. Extended stays at plant may be required to support your development in this role.
A challenging position with many international contacts, in which continuous improvement and personal development are stimulated. We offer a competitive salary along with excellent extra legal benefits.