- Support European Plant Facility Departments in:
- Energy Reduction Activities
- Risk Management Activities
- Development & Improvement of Strategic Maintenance Programmes
- Strengthen Plant Engineering Organization
- University degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Process/Industrial Engineering
- 2- 5 years experience in industrial facilities management
- Experience in energy reduction & risk management activities
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent planning, organizing skills
- Strong communication skills.
- Fluent in English, another language eg French, Czech, Turkish, Russian, Japanese is an asset
- Willingness to travel >50% to our various manufacturing plants in Europe. Extended stays at plant may be required to support your development in this role.
A challenging position with many international contacts, in which continuous improvement and personal development are stimulated. We offer a competitive salary along with excellent extra legal benefits.