Your Move, in partnership with FTS Baltic, is looking for a Production Manager for the company's new metalworking plant in Liepāja.
About FTS Baltic:
The brand-new company manufactures and delivers parts for automotive high-end household appliance industries. The plant processes mechanical components in the production stages of plastic injection molding, turning, milling, laser processing, surface coating, and assembly. The factory employs approximately 200 people and is being set up by a group of German investors.
- Coordinate production to meet or exceed requirements maintaining the highest level of efficiency and within budgeted costs.
- Direct the safety, planning, production, and administrative support for a large multi-shift manufacturing facility.
- Assist management to establish production and quality standards.
- Identify, train, and develop production teams in the plant.
- Develop plant goals and ensure timely completion of short and long term goals through management of subordinates.
- Ensure all documentation and production records are completed accurately and properly.
- Work closely with engineering and technical services on projects and activities for the plant, ensuring that projects are scheduled and completed, and machines are maintained properly.
- Analyse plant budget and recommend areas of efficiency and economy.
- Cultivate and promote a positive work environment.
- Perform all duties according to safety standards and take responsibility for the safety practices of assigned personnel.
- 3+ years of previous manufacturing industry experience in a managerial position.
- Preferable experience in automotive or related industry.
- Engineering or management degree.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Proven success in hiring, training, developing, and leading teams.
- Strong understanding of production processes.
- Proven experience and success in a manufacturing environment.
- Proven track record of ensuring a safe work environment.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Experience in organizing work in multiple shifts.
- Professional fluency in Latvian and English (German and Russian will be considered a plus).
- We will consider previous experience in new process implementation as advantageous.
- Chance to join a new business from the ground level and make a real impact.
- Stable and competitive salary.
- Dynamic work environment and a friendly team.
- Health insurance and other benefits.
Great. Send us your CV/resume and a short letter of motivation by clicking on "Apply now". We treat all applications as confidential. Please contact us if you have any questions! We're looking forward to hearing from you!
What if the position is NOT for you but you know JUST THE RIGHT PERSON?
Send us an email and tell us more. If the person you referred is hired, we'll make sure to thank you.
If you are interested in this job offer, please press "Apply now" ("Pieteikties").