- You will be part of a team responsible for managing new Vehicle or Engine projects from the initial concept stage all the way to the final volume production launch through interacting with all related departments in the Toyota organization.
- You will be responsible for the interpretation and implementation of design changes to support new product launch and existing product improvement.
- You will cover daily support activities as well as mid-term and long term activities through tailored objectives in line with the business needs.
- You are looking for continuous improvements in this key part of the business.
- You will be working with all departments in the organization to actively drive problem solving through a team working approach in line with the Toyota way.
- You have obtained a university degree either in Business Administration or Engineering.
- You have 2 to 4 years of experience in industry, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in the automotive industry will be considered as an asset.
- You have a good knowledge of an Engineering / Manufacturing organization and information systems.
- You are familiar with MS Office a strong knowledge of Access and Excel would be a benefit.
- You are fluent in English, every other language will be considered as an asset.
- You are a dynamic team player with strong communication skills.
- You have a strong analytical mind and you possess strong project management skills.
A challenging position with many international contacts, in which continuous improvement and personal development are stimulated. We offer a competitive salary along with excellent extra legal benefits.
applay link: http://e-solutions.stepstone.com/asp/cs/toyota/careercenter/default.cfm?destination=apply&lng=en&lang=en&offerId=2087&offer_id=2087&channelId=33