The project manager will be responsible for all the aspects of the project daily life including: Project planning, Project execution, Project control, manage
the project personal (direct & matrix), POC for all project issues –internal (company) & external (subs, customer).
Duties and responsibilities:
- Creates and executes project work plans
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities
- Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards
- Responsible for project budget (Defining and controlling).
- Prepare detailed project plan – Using MS project
- Prepare Risk Management Plan.
- Facilitates team and client meetings effectively.
- Holds regular status meetings with project team
- Writing RFP and SOW for subcontractors and internally
- Experience in project workflow, and implementation
- Writing and assembling detailed periodic reports
- BSC computer or electronic science/ Industrial engineering/mechanical engineering
- At least 10 years project management experience in large integration projects.
- Experience with communication, system engineering and Infrastructure experience is an advantage.
- Customer oriented
- Experience in managing employees both directly and matrix
Competitive salary, high standard living conditions, frequent home leaves
Relocation to the UAE