The PO is the Project Manager right hand and will assist him to manage the project work plans. The PO will be responsible for:
- Project Time line management: work plans creation and maintenance (In coordinate with the project contract mile stones).
- Work plan for project resources and resources management
- Projects Risks management: risks sessions, data base and mitigations.
- Center of expertise: Supporting the project teams with the project management tools and processes (MS project, excel, share point, others).
- Process: will take part in process definition in the project.
- Control: actual management reporting, weekly and monthly.
- At least 3 years related and approved experience as a PO with complex technical projects.
- Industrial engineering degree.
- SW: controls MS-Project, Excel
- Experience in projects with technical orientation – system engineering, civil Infrastructure work.
- Working in hot climates (desert environment; Persian Gulf area) – preferred
- Independent and able to work under pressure.
Competitive salary, high standard living conditions, frequent home leaves
Relocation to the UAE