Manage, control and inspect all QA activities regarding civil implementation works in one site including all according to the schedule, plans, drawings, site
books, SOW, Quality.
Job responsibilities include:
- To audit civil works at one site with subcontractors according to the plans, specs, table’s local codes and local regulations.
- Control, inspect and approve the subcontractors’ civil work.
- Manage the civil implementation QA/QC at the site.
- BSC or B. Tech in civil engineering or equivalent degree (4 years course)
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in civil infrastructure
- About 4 years related and approved experience QA auditing
- Experience in the Telecommunication industry –at the civil work like towers, stations (Companies such as: Alcatel, Eriksson, Nokia, Siemens) – Highly
- Working experience in the gulf or middle -east projects - preferred.
- Driving license- must
- Technical orientation in civil work (Infrastructure) including technical drawing understanding.
- Knowledge in excel and word – MUST
Competitive salary, high standard living conditions, frequent home leaves
Relocation to the UAE