The QC electrical engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Auditing electrical works in sites according to the plans, specs, table’s local codes and local regulations.
- Contributing to the assurance that the facilities under development by the Company are built in safety and economic performance.
- Contributing to the preparation of look ahead plans for audits to be held
- Confirm implementation division processes and procedures have been implemented to demonstrate full compliance by the site team and the sub-
- BSC or B. Tech in Electrical engineering or equivalent degree (4 years course) (Can be practice engineer with approve experience)
- QA/QC auditor certificated by a known institute.
- Minimum 8 years practical experience in the electrical industry –switchboards, cables lying and connection, grounding systems, UPS and testing of
- About 4 years’ experience in the auditing electrical works in consulting or quality departments that were certified ISO 9001 – performing auditing and
- Technical orientation in electronics, communication and including technical drawing understanding.
- Knowledge of law voltage systems - advantage,
- Experience working abroad, and or in the Gulf area, and or Gas/Oil companies - advantage
- Experience with Microsoft Office products and with operating a personal computer.( excel and word) – Required
- Driving license- must
Competitive salary, high standar living conditions, frequent home leaves
Relocation to the UAE