will develop world famous Toyota’s reliability performance as Reliability & Strength evaluation engineer.
- You will make evaluation and judgements for evaluation results towards Toyota’s performance requirements.
- You take the lead in following up the status of parts evaluation for body shell, suspension and functional parts (like wipers, mirrors, door handles) taking in consideration cost, weight and performance.
- You analyse the evaluation results in close cooperation with suppliers in case of problems, taking the appropriate countermeasures with designers of Toyota Motor Europe.
- You review engineering drawings and the production process of body parts to optimise these from the point of view of cost, weight and performance and make improvement proposals with body design divisions.
- During the vehicle pre-production phase, you join production trials in apporpriate factory of Toyota to solve possible problems and ensure a smooth start of production.
- You perform field investigations to solve customers’ complaints and do research on the latest consumer test methodology.
- University degree in Engineering (Automotive or Mechanical Engineering)
- Experience in Research and Development of vehicle parts at car manufacturer or supplier
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mind and willing to learn for engineering skill
- Willing to travel frequently and open for a one year training in Toyota headquarters Japan
- Your FEA skill is an asset
- Fluency in English, additional European language skills are an asset
A challenging position in an advanced automotive environment, with many international contacts. Continuous improvement and personal development are stimulated. The salary is competitive and added with extra-legal benefits.