- You organize seat strength, durability and comfort tests, you analyse test data and take appropriate countermeasures.
- You take the lead in driving tests and control the sensory performance.
- You review engineering drawings, estimate the performance and propose to engineering designers.
- You follow the status of parts supplier’s development activities and supervise them.
- You are the liaison person on all the technical communication between our mothercompany in Japan, European suppliers and Toyota in Europe.
- You do research on the latest consumer test methodology.
- University degree in (mechanical) engineering
- At least 2 years of experience in designing and/or evaluation of seats, at an OEM or a seat supplier.
- Strong, general interest in vehicles.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player with flexible mind and challenge spirit.
- Good practical problem solving skills.
- Fluent in English.
A challenging position in an advanced automotive environment, with many international contact. Continuous improvement and personal development are stimulated. The salary is competitive and added with extra-legal benefits.