RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT - POLAND (based in Warsaw or Krackov)
We are a UK based specialist employment company that only recruits and supplies candidates from the EU Accession States to our clients throughout the UK.
We are expanding our network of overseas recruitment consultants and are seeking a fulltime experienced individual in Poland, your responsibilities shall include:-
- Point of contact in Poland for Abel Staff for all interested applicants.
- Sourcing potential applicants to come and work in the UK in line with our UK vacancies.
- Recruitment of Polish candidates to come and work in the UK for periods of up to 12-24 months.
- Gathering all necessary information from potential applicants and processing their applications.
- Checking ID and vetting applicants.
- Interviewing potential applicants.
- Providing all necessary information about working in the UK and grooming candidates for arrival in the UK.
- Polish - English translation.
- Operating our internet based operating software.
Initially we are looking for an individual who can work from home with telephone & PC, until we open an office in Poland.
We will provide ongoing support and training at all times. It may be necessary to travel to the UK for initial training.
Interested applicants must be:-
- Fluent in Polish & English
- Have good references
- Have Polish nationality
- Excellent health & medical history
- Have previous work experience of recruiting
- Have excellent communication skills
- Abel to work under pressure
- Be results orientated - use to working against targets
- Have excellent general PC skills
- Be a people person - socialable & friendly nature
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the Polish workforce around our core industry sectors.
We shall require:
- Your CV in English outlining your work history, achievements & salary
- Copies of any relevent training certificates & qualifications
- Medical statement from your GP confirming your medical history
- Copy of your valid EU passport and/or ID card
- Local Police record stating that you have no criminal records
- 2 passport sized photo's
- Minimum of two references/recomendations from last employers
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to an interview.
- Excellent commission based earnings
- Training & Induction to Job
- Career progression and genuine exciting opportunities
- Rare opportunity to join our successful company to the right applicant