As a member of our dedicated professional team, you will act as the Triolab ambassador in Latvia. You will be responsible for sales and marketing as well as product support for diagnostic products (e.g. coagulation research, hematology and veterinary diagnostics as well as various rapid diagnostic tests). Triolab is represented in Latvia in cooperation with the Triolab CEO/Sales Manager according to Triolab’s SOP-s and Code of Conduct.
Your job will consist of building and maintaining professional long-term customer relations by regularly visiting our existing customers, identifying new potential customers and initiating business relations with them. You will also be responsible for customer training and active participation in marketing activities (e.g. professional exhibitions, trade fairs, etc.).
As our key person in Latvia, you will report directly to the Sales Manager for Estonia and work in close cooperation with our Sales, Logistics and Technical Support professionals.
In order to excel in your work, you should have:
- A university degree in life sciences, preferably microbiology, genetics, chemistry or cell biology.
- Certain experience in business/sales/laboratory work.
- Fluency in Latvian and English (written and oral) as well as relevant Russian skills (mostly oral).
- Computer literacy (an average level of familiarity with MS Office).
- A customer- and cooperation-focused approach.
- Willingness to travel within your country and work in an international team.
- Preferably, previous experience working with diagnostic equipment/products.
We expect you to be an independent, efficient, results-driven, honest and positive professional with well-developed analytical, communication and problem-solving skills.
We offer you the opportunity to work with excellent products, lots of professional freedom within an agreed framework and the ability to proactively have an impact on developing the core business in an international business environment with supportive colleagues in neighbouring countries.
Interested? Call Mercuri Urval consultant Tarmo Müürsepp at +372 667 1520 or visit www.add.life/en/.
Want to apply? Send your application and CV in English with your salary expectations with the subject line "Triolab Sales Latvia" by 28.09.2017 to Mercuri Urval. All applications will be treated confidentially.
If you are interested in this job offer, please press "Apply now"