ROYAL CARIBBEAN CRUISES Ltd.
Greets and assists guests with specialty dining reservations, including seating guests and other service related activities in an effort to ensure a treasured experience for every guest.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Serves as an ambassador of Celebrity Cruises and the four specialty restaurants; assisting guests with specialty restaurant reservations and other specialty restaurant related requests.
2. During hours of operations, assists in controlling the traffic flow of the specialty restaurants, including hosting & entertaining waiting guests and escorting guests to various specialty restaurants for seating.
3. Maintains a knowledgeable, professional image as a brand ambassador of all food and beverage offerings with a particular emphasis on the specialty restaurants’ menus, beverages and service offerings.
4. Takes a lead in driving specialty restaurant bookings to meet or exceed sales targets. Assists in managing ASR inventory in partnership
5. Attends all trainings required by Specialty Dining Manager to improve and update his/her knowledge
6. Conducts professional presentation as needed, in front of an audience of guests, travel agents regarding the different food outlets.
7. Assists with any special guest or group requests, including coordinating all details with the restaurant staff and maitre’ds.
8. To be able to take care of any request from the Guests and to communicate the request to the Maitre D’ and Chef of each location.
9. Notifies the Specialty Dining Manager of any demanding guests and assists with resolving any service related concerns.
10. Has Basic knowledge of wines and whenever necessary assists the guest for any question or requirements.
11. Provides basic administrative support to specialty restaurant management, including entering time cards to Kronos for all specialty restaurant crew, assisting with publishing schedules and other related activities.
12. Performs related duties as required. This position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the shipboard employee occupying this position. Shipboard employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor or management.
People management responsibilities to ensure optimal performance of the function.
Approved candidates must posses the personality traits of maintaining a clean, professional appearance; taking pride in how they are representing the brand at all times. Candidate must be a self-starter and posses the ability to self-motivate themselves to appear at the designated times the position requires and to stay on extra time as needed to service the guest requests. Candidate must present a positive, upbeat attitude that can assist in the guests desire to want to purchase another Celebrity cruise. Must present ability to empathize the guests’ situation in order to enhance their efforts to buying their next Celebrity cruise.
Minimum hiring, language and physical requirements to perform the job.
Individual must have excellent communication and organizational skills
Superior organizational and problem solving skills.
Individual must possess strong written, oral communication and customer service skills and be able to work under pressure and communicate effectively with all levels of management and employees.
Computer skills with associated software, Microsoft Office applications and email required.
Minimum 2 years experience in Hotel Industry, cruise line or travel/hospitality company.
An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
Minimum high school or equivalent degree is mandatory. College or University degree is preferred.
Ability to speak English and additionally either Spanish, French or German clearly, distinctly and cordially with guests and employees (will be able to conduct a professional presentation of the restaurants for promotion with groups up to 25 guests)
Tri-lingual skills preferred.
Ability to read and write English in order to understand and interpret written procedures. This includes the ability to give and receive instructions in written and verbal forms and to effectively present information and respond to questions from guests, supervisors and co-workers.
Ability to read, analyze and interpret menus (food and bar)
Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from guests. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to touch, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
All shipboard employees must be physically able to participate in emergency life saving procedures and drills. Full use and range of arms and legs as well as full visual, verbal and hearing abilities are required to receive and give instructions in the event of an emergency including the lowering of lifeboats. Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Luxury cruise ships sailing around the World - combine work and travel, but be ready for hard work!
Work experience in International Company
Food, accommodation, and medical insurance expenses are covered by the company
CONTRACT LENGTH 6/2 MONTH / AVERAGE INCOME $2000 PER MONTH (TIPPING POSITION)
Ability to speak additional languages such as Spanish, French, Italian or German required
Our Personnel Managers can communicate in English, Russian and Lithuanian languages.
Apply now forwarding your CV in English to email@example.com