Russian Speaking Customer Support Specialist starting 17.04.2020
As one of the international fastest growing customer experience outsourcers, Webhelp is leading the way in an ever-changing world of communications.
We need people with personality; people who have what it takes to master the art of communication. Great rewards and progression, you’ll find plenty of opportunities here.
It’s not just an ordinary call centre. Our open plan office is fun, lively, supportive and welcoming and you’ll always find something different about how we work that makes your life easier. We really value the people that look after our customers and work hard to make you sure you feel valued and that your contribution makes a difference.
We are looking for communicative, friendly and customer focused personalities to work within our lively call centre.
As a Customer Service specialist, what kind of responsibilities will I have?
- Taking incoming calls.
- Handling technical and service queries from customers.
- Provide exceptional customer service on every contact.
- You will deliver outstanding customer service in a proactive manner.
As an Incoming Customer Advisor, what skills & experience will I need?
- Fluent Russian language and good English skills (Secondary school level).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated and competitive.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to analyse information.
- Valid permission for full time employment.
What’s in it for you?
- Motivated salary with opportunity to earn more.
- Motivational bonus system.
- Opportunity to earn more.
- Paid professional training.
- Health insurance.
- An alternating work schedules.
- Great location - in the centre of Riga with outdoor terrace.
- International working environment.
- Learning and development opportunities - on-going training and up skilling throughout your career.
- Friendly colleagues and lots of fun!
Once you apply, you have to complete 2 online Tests: (only after completion of tests we can take you to recruitment process)
FurstPerson Personality Test (Talent Assessment and Simulation)
English test (time limit:10 minutes)
Webhelp see diversity as a resource and encourages everyone regardless of gender, age, religion, ethnicity to seek employment with us
Webhelp Latvia opening hours:
Our contact centre is open between the hours 07:00 to 21:00 every day (An alternating work schedule: 8-9 hours shift work).
LOCATION: Riga, Kr. Valdemara 21
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time
WORKING HOURS: According to opening hours
LAST APPLICATION DATE: 17.04.2020.
If you are interested in this job offer, please press "Apply now" ("Pieteikties").