You are responsible for sales of our micro loans to named partners:
- Achieving the sales targets of your responsibility area
- Generating appropriate levels of sales activity by maintaining current business and winning new accounts through personal calls, meetings and correspondence
- Developing, forecasting and reporting the sales
- Identifying potential distribution channels for our micro loans and contract negotiations with the partners
In addition your duties include:
- Planning and executing marketing operations to support sales in named accounts
- Planning online marketing activities
Education and work experience:
You have commercial/business education (BBA/MBA or equivalent) and minimum of three years work experience in sales management functions, preferably in financial or insurance institutions. You have also experience in planning and executing marketing campaigns targeted to consumers.
Your English is fluent both oral and written.
You are target oriented, convenient with numbers, thorough, innovative, and trustworthy. You are willing to take responsibility for the development of our business. You are not afraid to work independently and face unexpected situations or new challenges. You are able to work under pressure and still remain calm and creative. You are outwards going and verbal.
The job requires frequent travelling within Latvia.
Interesting challenges and opportunities in a fast growing,
international company and a pleasant work environment in our highly dynamic team.
If you are a person that meets our requirements, enjoys new challenges and always strives to succeed please send your application and CV as soon as possible, latest 17.7.2011. Any additional questions may be sent to email@example.com