- To provide sales forecasts and plans in order to deliver agreed or exceed sales targets in line with business objectives for Operator and Enterprise sales
- To identify customers needs and liaise with the marketing and technical departments to meet customers expectations
- Manage the sales team and Key Performance Indicators
- To control costs to ensure that expenditure is being managed in line with budgets
- Maintain and develop relationships with customers and partners
- Select and approach new strategic partners
- Hold regular meetings with the sales team, technicians and vendors
- Act as a company representative within the areas of Finance, HR and IT, on behalf of the global departments.
As a consequence of our continuous growth we have an opening for Sales Director Latvia, based in Riga. The Sales Director will also act as the supervisor of the Linx team based in Latvia. The right candidate will have strong sales capabilities supplemented with general business experience in Finance, HR and Legal areas.
- Well developed, customer oriented sales and account management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, verbally and written
- Strong leadership and decision making qualities, capable of recruiting, motivating and managing a highly dynamic sales-force towards challenging sales-targets.
- Proven track record in implementing sales strategies for new business and develop market plans driving activity throughout the organization
- Authority and presence in front of customers and a good network of relationships in the corporate client and channel base
- Knowledge of IP and Data services and related added value sales techniques in Latvia / Baltics.
- Fluency in English and Latvian is mandatory, Russian or any other Eastern European language is an advantage.
- 3 – 5 years demonstrable sales track record in the region
- Proven track record of managing a sales force in a related technology field, preferably telecom.
- A sound knowledge of the Latvian telecommunications market
- Preferably 5 - 8 years experience within the professional services or B2B market
- Ability to work with Office Tools (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Excellent working environment
- Interesting work with supportive and professional team
- Career advancement
- Motivating salary