CV Market´s client
Job ad expired!Pieteikties
– Market research:
– Portfolio development of clients: identify and attract new customers;
– Maintaining contact with existing customers and develop relationships with them in order of their loyalty;
– Creating and sending offers to customers;
– Participation in the conclusion and signing of contracts;
– Making of Invoices and other documents;
– Making sales presentations and introducing our services to new potential customers;
– The ability to do simple assembly work (installing and configuring our machines).
The ideal candidate has:
– Experience in sales;
– An advantage for having experience in a similar company;
– Knowledge of computer operations;
– Good communication, organization and planning capabilities;
– Dares to do the simpliest physical tasks (installing new machines);
– Excellent persuasion skills;
– Team spirit, sense of responsibility;
– Language skills: Latvian, Russian, English;
– Drivers Licence:
The job involves often travels to other places
– Basic training and continuous support;
– Office room in Riga
– Good working conditions (office, computer, tablet PC, mobile phone, etc.)
– Company car – to make work drives;
– Good salary
If you are interested, please send your CV and motivational letter in english.
You will be able to choose application with or without registration on next page!
Founded in 1994, ScentAir is the largest and most experienced scent marketing company in the world, creating over seven billion enduring consumer scent impressions each year. Based in Charlotte, NC, ScentAir clients range from sports and entertainment venues to the most luxurious hotels and resorts. With over 100,000 placements in 109 countries throughout the world, you can be certain that you have experienced our scenting services. Our company is designed to execute a range of goals, from continuing branding efforts, to creating a subtle scented atmosphere, to engaging consumer buying behavior. ScentAir is the only company in the fragrance industry that has the capability to fully integrate fragrance design, development and manufacturing proficiencies. The company also has corporate offices in Shanghai, Hong Kong, Macau, Paris, Toulouse, Madrid and has a local presence in more than 70 countries.