K-beauty sales specialist
Are you a capable and entrepreneurial-minded person looking for an opportunity for growth? Are you interested in a new opportunity in beauty industry and distribution business? Are you a self-driven team player who would like to take on new challenges? Do you take joy in building a business together with a team? Join us at Orien Trade LLC, one of the largest distributors of Asian beauty products in Europe, with distributing experience since 1997. Orien Trade Group attracts and selects very capable people and nurtures their talents. We enjoy the process and find potential for growth in everything we do. From the front line sales to warehouse or among our core management team, each of us take pride in building the business together.
We are looking for a capable K-beauty sales specialist to join us in our team in Latvia. The position is based in Latvia and responsible for growing sales of our beauty product portfolio in Latvia
The position is based in Latvia and can require travel within Latvia, and periodic travel within Europe. The position is flexible regarding time, successful candidate can start with part-time, and join full-time at mutually agreed time.
If you are interested, please apply with a covering letter and CV, stating clearly your salary expectations.
Closing date: 23rd August 2018 or when the position is filled. The position is available immediately and early application receives advantage.
In order to be successful in this position, candidates will need:
• Effective leadership and communication ability to achieving results through resourcefulness, perseverance, and initiatives.
• Very strong team-player attitude, reflected collaboration abilities and a considerate mindset for others. You will also need to be able to attract talented people to your team and grow your own team .
• Keen ability to identify business opportunities and follow through the opportunities effectively.
• Fluency in spoken and written Latvian and English. The role also requires very strong understanding of Latvian business and culture.
• Experience or knowledge of retail industry, beauty industry will be a plus.
The successful candidate will be integral to our European sales team and will work in parallel with the global head of sales and Chief Operating Officer. As part of the Latvia team, you will also work with other managers to identify promotional or marketing opportunities to benefit overall Orien Trade’s brands.
With this position, you will be offered a high degree of flexibility and autonomy in building the business in Latvia. You will also be part of the highly trust-based culture at Orien Trade, where you can also enjoy a very international environment.
If you are interested in this job offer, please press "Apply now" ("Pieteikties").