Do you have an eye for fashion? Do you possess positive energy and a service minded personality? Are you curious and eager to learn, rolling up your sleeves and working hard to meet the customer’s needs at every turn, then we want to hear from you!
On our team, you won't just sell. You will inspire confidence and elevate style for each guest that you engage. You will combine elegance with the expertise to provide an experience like none other.
As we expand we are always looking for new talent.
- Competitive basic salary.
- Training abroad.
- Excellent benefits package.
- A clothing allowance for each new season.
- Opportunity to build a career with one of the fastest growing companies in fashion.
Note: Only second round candidates will be contacted.
Any data submitted by the applicant (CV, letter of motivation, etc.) will be transferred to data storage manager SIA "Pharmanet", reg. No. 50103810561, www.pharmanet.lv, as well as PharmaNet group companies and potential employer with the aim of evaluating the applicant's candidacy and ensuring the provision of employee selection services. The submission of data and information will be considered as consent to the processing of the submitted data for this purpose and for storage in the PharmaNet data system. Accepting consent is a precondition for applying for a job. The applicant`s data will be kept until the closing of the vacancy contest, but without additional consent for a maximum of 6 months. The applicant has all legal rights in relation to the applicant's data, including the right to withdraw at any time the consent to data processing, the right to access their data, request correction, deletion, processing limitation or access to data.
- Licence issued by the State Employment Agency for rendering of job placement services No.Nr. 23/2014
- Location: Rīga
- Working time: Full-time work
- Languages required: English, Russian, Latvian
- Telephone: +371 25655311
- Homepage: http://www.pharmanet.lv
- Company registration number: LV50103810561
If you are interested in working at Suitsupply, please send us your CV and cover letter preferably in English by using the button "Apply".