The Security Officer will be a member of the security team, which is responsible for securing the company's employees in all their activities.
- Securing the employees accommodation.
- Securing the company's facilities.
- Securing the company's VIP.
- Securing the company's information.
- Security briefings and trainings.
- Performance of the company's control procedures for identifying potential security failures.
- At least 5 years of proven experience in security roles in the army, police or other official/formal organization, or in a private security position.
- Proven experience in securing VIP and facilities.
- Experience/proven ability to work under pressure and to solve practical problems.
- Independent and individual abilities, along with interpersonal skills as a team member.
- Organized and responsible person.
- English proficiency – verbal, reading and writing (reports).
- Personal liability, loyal and 100% clean criminal record.
- Availability for relocating without family for periods of 3-4 months, followed by a two weeks home leave.
- Good health, with the ability to perform daily physical works at site.
* Competitive salary
* High standard living conditions
* Frequent home leaves
Relocation to the UAE