The Senior Security Technologies Manager will lead and oversee all areas of integration across CCTV, PTZ, Radar, Smart Fence, ACS, LPR, Fiber Optic
and other communication methods, hardware and software. Ideal candidate must have experience in sensor integration and supporting security systems
within medium / large scale organizations. .
- Lead the team in all technical aspects in a highly matrix organization
- Evaluate team members performance
- Manage the Installation & integration of CCTV, Radar, ACS and associate SW applications
- Provide site sensor status across project sites
- Maintain the team personnel expertise & knowledge
Electronics, Electricity or other technical degree (Engineer)
5 years’ experience with security sensors deployment.
Profound knowledge of hardware - ability to read/write pin to pin diagram, electricity diagram, system topologies, and other engineering documents
Profound Knowledge of Video systems - Encoders, Decoders, CCTV, PTZ, Thermal E/O devices, and ACS.
Experience with HW testing equipment (FLUKE, OTDR, PTZ Keyboard).
Experience with integrations, troubleshooting, system analysis and video analytics systems
Proven experience with working / handling dynamic environment
Excellent English verbal, reading and writing skills
Driving license – required
Competitive salary, high standard living conditions, frequent home leaves
Relocation to the UAE