- to develop, implement and maintain the specific quality control programmes and processes of the enterprise and the projects to achieve or exceed quality goals and plans;
- to monitor quality checks; assess purchases and construction works through reports, audits, evaluations, and inspections to minimize the risk and to assess effectiveness of the quality control programmes;
- to identify quality-related training needs of the project management team, develop materials and monitor the training;
- to monitor submission of the certification documents;
- to visit the construction sites of the employer's projects to periodically verify the effectiveness of the construction work quality inspection at the construction site;
- to collaborate with other specialists on quality issues, effectively identify and resolve identified problems regarding quality control;
- to monitor non-compliance reports, identify non-compliances; to document progress in eliminating non-compliances and demonstrate achieving elimination of non-compliances prior to completion of the project;
- to order removing and replacing inappropriate construction works and stop production which does not comply with the construction contract terms;
- to review, analyze and assess activities of the contractor and the suppliers, the products and to report on complying with the quality procedures, standards, design specifications and applicable regulations;
- to compare and analyze the schedule of procurement contracts concluded by the employer with another process that affects execution of the procurement contract, with time schedules and progress of performance;
- to identify deficiencies and potential changes in quality standards that affect implementation of a project;
- to develop and analyze the methodology for assessing effectiveness of the quality control system and to report on the results;
- to maintain record-keeping related to quality assurance and to prepare reports.
- second level higher professional education in quality management;
- seven years of experience in construction quality assurance in the last ten years of professional experience;
- knowledge in construction contracts, plans, specifications and applicable laws and regulations;
- at least one year of experience in implementing, assessing and reporting of quality programmes;
- experience in identifying and eliminating quality issues effectively;
- strong organizational skills and abilities, as well as ability to manage and motivate employees;
- Quality Management systems certificate will be considered as advantage;
- good English skills.
The following will be considered as advantage:
- knowledge and skills in LEAN management principles and 6 Sigma
Additional information on the project: Rail Baltica is a rail transport project whose goal is to integrate the Baltic States into the European rail network, and it currently includes four European Union countries - Poland, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. In the Baltic States, it is planned to build a new, more than 870 km long European track gauge (1435 mm) railway line with maximum speed of 240 km/h, promoting mobility of people and cargo transportation in the north-south direction, as well as sustainable and diversified development and competitiveness of the economy.
Application documents (application letter, copies of documents certifying education and CV with description of the main job duties) shall be sent to the e-mail: email@example.com or sent by post to CV Keskus OU Latvia branch (Antonijas iela 24 - 3, Riga, LV-1010), or submitted personally to CV Keskus OU Latvia branch office at Antonijas iela 24 - 3, Riga, LV-1010, contacting us in advance via phone +371 67358852.