To support the growth of our business, the Regus Group is looking for a Senior Client Service Representative (m/f) to join our team and help us build a brand new Regus Business Centre in Riga.
The Client Service Representative (CSR) plays a key role in delivering on the customer service expectations for our clients, prospects and vendors. In conjunction with the rest of the center team, the CSR ensures the client experience is exceptional throughout the entire business center. The CSR becomes a critical player in delivering the highest quality customer service. Ultimately, the actions and service provided by the CSR, are the catalyst for providing clients with a reason to come to Regus and the reasons to stay with Regus.
- Being the first point of contact for our clients, providing receptionist (including handling customers’ complaints and enquiries), secretarial and concierge services.
- Ensuring that all facilities in the business centre (meeting rooms, business lounge, offices) are ready for our customers throughout the day.
- Executing administrative tasks, including booking meeting rooms, handling customers’ recharges, liaising with other Regus teams.
- Up selling Regus’ products and services to existing clients.
To be considered suitable for this role, you will have/be:
- Fluency in English and Latvian is a must, fluency in Russian would be highly appreciated.
- Hospitality / Client service background.
- 3 - 5 years professional experience within front office, hotel reception or similar client facing environment.
- Eye for detail; organised, accurately checking processes and tasks.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills combined with sales talent.
- Ability to work under own initiative and be proactive in resolving problems.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Solid organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
Why should you consider working at Regus?
Working at Regus is:
What we Offer:
Truly International working environment with excellent Career Opportunities.
Attractive Compensation Package (Salary plus Bonus).
Please send your structured CV (doc or pdf format) and motivation letter in English to Lenka Sindelarova at email@example.com (ref.: CSR Riga).