- In the electronics design team, you are responsible for the development of a body control parts/system.
- You will be responsible to make the specification at component and system level (function and reliability specifications). Furthermore, you will have the responsibility to perform the system and components design FMEA. On the vehicle itself, you will take the lead in the system integration and validation.
- You will follow up the development with the suppliers and our main design office in Japan and evaluate the robustness of supplier’s parts/system.
- You are responsible for the technical project planning and technical negotiation with the supplier and report the progress of the project.
- From your experience, you will be able to coach younger engineer(s) within the project.
- University degree in electronics engineering
- 5 years experience in electronics systems development (hardware and/or software) in the automotive area
- 2 years experience in project management
- Knowledge of CAN&LIN bus system
- Familiar with design FMEA
- Knowledge of high frequency range and/or RFID devices.
- Quality mindset
- Team leader spirit
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English, any other European language or Japanese is an asset
- Able to travel frequently (30%)in Europe and able to take on 1-2 year(s) assignment in Japan for training purpose
A challenging position with many international contacts, in which continuous improvement and personal development are stimulated. We offer a competitive salary along with excellent extra legal benefits.
Applay link: http://e-solutions.stepstone.com/asp/cs/toyota/careercenter/default.cfm?destination=apply&lng=en&lang=en&offerId=2086&offer_id=2086&channelId=33