* To co-ordinate and apply engineering change management processes within the company at a Product Line level, (i.e. across multiple manufacturing sites)
The Project Team:
* Has the leading role to play within the product line in the drive to reduce costs of manufacturing.
* Identifies and delivers on opportunities for improvement across the business.
* Is assuming responsibility for Engineering Change Management after SOP.
* Manage all aspects of any Engineering Changes impacting VVS products or processes after Start Of Production.
* Ensure all changes are prepared and introduced in compliance with current management procedures.
* Verify that change implementation meets the requirements set out in company\'s 4M framework.
* Adhere to TS16949 and company Production System Requirements in the implementation of all changes.
* Be able to lead the Change Management of identified improvements in an inclusive manner across Departments and Manufacturing sites.
* Evaluate and safeguard against the risks associated with proposed changes.
* Initiate and lead appropriate actions to achieve the improvements envisioned by proposed changes while safeguarding the supply and quality of products.
* Experience of managing the application of engineering change controls.
* Expertise in using a known engineering change control system, ideally M-PLM.
* Will have a broad range of manufacturing/engineering experience, ideally in an automotive and/or electronics production environment. E.g. Process, Manufacturing, Quality and Supply Chain Management.
* Experience of engineering change management would be a strong advantage.
* SAP experience an advantage.
* Professional presentation skills.
* Microsoft Office Proficiency.
* Working within quality systems e.g. TS16949.
* Recent relevant industrial experience.
* Demonstrable innovation and creativity in finding practical solutions in a Manufacturing environment.
* Yearly salary 50-65000 euro
* 100% contribution of VHI Plan B or VIVAS Level 2
* Contributory pension plan of 5%
* 20 days annual leave
* Re-Location Package: 1 Flight from wherever to Ireland, 4 Weeks accommodation on arrival in Ireland, Plus a one off payment of up to 3500 (Net receipted)
Personal data provided to OPTIMA RECRUITMENT EUROPE, s.r.o., IČO: 264230022 for the purpose of employment transmission are handled according to law „č.101/2000Sb.“ Provided data are kept in the database for an essential term of employment transmission or till the withdrawal in writing. These data may be provided to the third party just after the permition of the provider. The enactment of „§12 a 21 zákona č.101/2000Sb.“ governs your right to information of handling with personal data, explanation, updates as well as disposal of it.