* Providing Lean Manufacturing and Cost Reduction expertise to the P-Zero project team for the production of Automotive Camera products
The P-Zero team:
* Has the leading role to play within the division in the drive to reduce costs of manufacturing, particularly: Direct Labour Costs and Production Overheads especially Production Floor-Space efficiency.
* Takes ownership for the cross-functional activities required to resolve complex issues, always with the aim of continuous improvement.
* Identifies and delivers on opportunities for improvement in Labour Efficiency throughout the entire Production Process.
* Generally supports P1/P2 product and process development with a view to maximizing manufacturability and Lean Production. Specifically provides feedback to the Project and Design Teams based on P-Zero findings and Lessons Learned. Aim is to create new and improve existing Value Streams.
* Develop a detailed understanding of existing Value Streams, set direction in defining the desired future Value Stream Map, identifying the changes that are required to reach that goal, and then delivering on an implementation plan for the required changes.
* Be able to lead the Change Management of identified improvements in an inclusive manner
* Lead the cross-functional activities required to introduce substantial Process/Material flow changes
* Evaluate (make or buy) decisions and implement change to optimise the material flow throughout the Value Stream
* Support other departments within the operations team during major transitions
* Initiate interaction with P1 and P2 teams to challenge future developments to support Lean Manufacturing and optimise the Future Value Stream
* Be experienced in the use of several Lean/World Class Manufacturing techniques such as defining and transitioning to Pull-Flow systems, Value Stream Analysis, Process Flow Analysis and 5S
* Demonstrate a strong background in Problem Solving, using a structured approach and including experience across a variety of Problem Solving techniques
* Team Player skills are critical, specifically an ability to work across and within different teams and projects simultaneously
* Will have experience of participating in similar cost-reduction activities
* Will have a broad range of manufacturing/engineering experience, ideally in an automotive environment. E.g. Process, Manufacturing, Quality and Supply Chain Management
* Will have experience working with OEMs and automotive Tier 1 suppliers
* Communication and interpersonal skills are also vital to reinforce the requirement for change and to move the organisation in the required direction
* SAP/Comp@ss experience an advantage
* Professional presentation skills
* Microsoft Office Proficiency
* Working within quality systems e.g. TS16949
* Recent relevant industrial experience - Ideally 5+ years
* Knowledge of automotive and/or camera manufacturing an advantage
* Demonstrable innovation and creativity in finding practical solutions in a Manufacturing environment
* Yearly salary 50-65000 euro
* 100% contribution of VHI Plan B or VIVAS Level 2
* Contributory pension plan of 5%
* 20 days annual leave
* Re-Location Package: 1 Flight from wherever to Ireland, 4 Weeks accommodation on arrival in Ireland, Plus a one off payment of up to 3500 (Net receipted)
Personal data provided to OPTIMA RECRUITMENT EUROPE, s.r.o., IČO: 264230022 for the purpose of employment transmission are handled according to law „č.101/2000Sb.“ Provided data are kept in the database for an essential term of employment transmission or till the withdrawal in writing. These data may be provided to the third party just after the permition of the provider. The enactment of „§12 a 21 zákona č.101/2000Sb.“ governs your right to information of handling with personal data, explanation, updates as well as disposal of it.