- to establish and introduce effective procedures of project planning and control;
- to control compliance of movement procedures of contractors' works programmes and to control quality of works programmes, to communicate with responsible parties about necessary corrective actions;
- to provide regular reports on progress and risk statuses to the project management team (also, regarding disposal of real estate required for the project implementation);
- to analyse trends of works programmes, to assess risks, to identify potential corrective actions;
- to develop requirements of works programmes and progress control within the framework of tender documentation;
- to consolidate and archive contractors' works programmes;
- to archive changes orders and assess the impact of changes on works programmes;
- to provide technical support and training to the project management team for carrying out the works progress control.
- second level professional higher education in architecture or civil engineering study programme;
- at least five years work experience in project planning and scheduling in the last eight years of professional experience;
- understanding of time impact analysis and changes orders management;
- experience in control of NEC3 (or NEC4) or FIDIC contract works programmes;
- skills and experience in working on Oracle Primavera P6 EPPM or Safran Project with time schedules (integrated with project costs).
The following will be considered as advantage:
- more than two years of experience in project planning and scheduling, time impact analysis and changes orders management, control of NEC3 (or NEC4) or FIDIC contract works programmes, work experience with Oracle Primavera P6 EPPM or Safran Project with time schedules (integrated with project costs) on both the client's and the contractor's side;
- AACE International PSP or APMG PPC Practitioner certificate;
- Experience in drawing up estimates of construction works;
- Experience in integrating works programmes with BIM models;
- Experience with Oracle Primavera P6 PRA.
Additional information on the project: Rail Baltica is a rail transport project whose goal is to integrate the Baltic States into the European rail network, and it currently includes four European Union countries - Poland, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. In the Baltic States, it is planned to build a new, more than 870 km long European track gauge (1435 mm) railway line with maximum speed of 240 km/h, promoting mobility of people and cargo transportation in the north-south direction, as well as sustainable and diversified development and competitiveness of the economy.
Application documents (application letter, copies of documents certifying education and CV with description of the main job duties) shall be sent to the e-mail: email@example.com or sent by post to CV Keskus OU Latvia branch (Antonijas iela 24 - 3, Riga, LV-1010), or submitted personally to CV Keskus OU Latvia branch office at Antonijas iela 24 - 3, Riga, LV-1010, contacting us in advance via phone +371 67358852.