We are looking for an experienced SQL/database developer for a bank environment in the center of Prague.
You will manage a small team of developers as part of a Prague/London based project. You will working on the development of a number of interfaces to a sub-ledger system.
- Advanced coding tasks
- Coach and manage the other developers
- Specification intake and review
- Code reviews
- University degree in computer science, mathematics, engineering
- Very good analytical and problem solving skills
- Solid at least 5+ years development experience
- Experience in a financial institution
- Good knowledge and experience with MSSQL(SQL, stored procedures, triggers, normalization)
- Team Foundation Server for version control
- Experience with leading of employees
- Fluent English language is a must
We can offer:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Very positive, friendly and pleasant working atmosphere
- International team
- Agile development approach
- Usage of English language on a daily basis
- 25 days vacation
- Lunch vouchers
Personal data provided to OPTIMA RECRUITMENT EUROPE, s.r.o., IČO: 264230022 for the purpose of employment transmission are handled according to law „č.101/2000Sb.“ Provided data are kept in the database for an essential term of employment transmission or till the withdrawal in writing. These data may be provided to the third party just after the permition of the provider. The enactment of „§12 a 21 zákona č.101/2000Sb.“ governs your right to information of handling with personal data, explanation, updates as well as disposal of it.