Looking for talented senior web designer to work full time, for an internationally growing organization. The right candidate must have good experience and the track record to prove it in producing visually stunning web interfaces and presentations and responsibility to take projects through from start to finish. The role offers good training and development. Must have experience of using all Macromedia/Adobe software; Dreamweaver, Flash, Fireworks, Adobe Photoshop, illustrator and Coreldraw. Commercial experience necessary, and to be speedy in the production of designs to deadline.
- Excellent Written English (Grammar, Vocabulary, Style)
- Good spoken English
- Fast and flexible thinking
- Positive attitude and willingness to be helpful
- Over achiever on hitting deadlines
- Extensive PC skills: Webdesign, Macromedia Suite, Adobe Suite, Microsoft Office.
- Challenging, exciting, ‘world first’ projects
- A young multi-national English-based team
- Office located in the very center of Riga, walking distance to most of the popular restaurants, pubs, cafés and night clubs – 100s of them.
- Work environment according to International standards (currently setting up on-site recreational facilities – gym, entertainment area and cafeteria)
- Care and dedication from the management team and your colleagues – we’re all striving to achieve the common good
- Aid in the relocation process, for you and your close family, if needed
- Salary – to attract the very best, additional benefits