Manage all activities on site. The main activities are to coordinate, control and to monitor site works according to the Project plans and schedule,
associated to: civil works, electricity communication, and security.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To execute infrastructures works at the site according to the plans, specs, and local regulations.
- Manage the budget for the site.
- Manage the safety and HSE plan for the site.
- Prepare daily PTW for site activities.
- Prepare a time schedule for the site infrastructure- track the time schedule of the works
- Analyzes and resolves work problems at the site
- Responsible for the logistic at site, coordinate and balance the equipment per schedule.
- Manage sub-contractors, coordinate and balance the sub-contractors power man & equipment as per the work plan.
- Work with the end user and the customer.
- 5 years related and approved experience as Site Manager- MUST
- Knowledge in MS Project, excel and word – MUST
- Experience in Civil, Electrical, Construction – preferred
- Working in hot climates (desert environment; Persian Gulf area) - Preferred
- Technical orientation in electronics, communication and especially civil work (Infrastructure) including technical drawing understanding.
- Knowledge of budget managing and control.
- Knowledge of SW application such as ERP- advantage.
Competitive salary, high standard living conditions, frequent home leaves
Relocation to the UAE