• Be a part of a self-organizing team;
• Design, implement, and ship technical solutions;
• Facilitate change and innovation;
• Contribute to related open- source software;
• Guide the direction of mission-critical projects.
• Impressive Java programming skills (at least 2 years’ experience);
• Experience in web application development;
• Good understanding of SQL and MongoDB;
• Good command of Linux/Unix tools;
• Ability to communicate ideas in English is a must.
• Manager-free organization;
• Experience in truly epic projects, which will affect humanity;
• Use of the latest trending technology;
• Colleagues are experts in leading/rising technologies;
• Work for top international customers;
• Agile environment;
• Continuous delivery and DevOps culture;
• Work mostly in Riga with occasional business trips;
• Nice office and positive working conditions.