• You provide the link between TMEM and our component suppliers.
• You support them from product development through to pre-production and into mass production.
• You monitor the planning and development activities of up to 20 suppliers throughout Europe.
• You continuously promote innovations and improvements, and ensure on-time preparation following Toyota Production System manufacturing techniques such as ‘Just in Time’.
• Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering
• 2-4 years experience in a logistics, quality or production department, preferably in the automotive industry or in a mass production environment
• Good project management skills
• Excellent communication skills, including negotiation skills and active listening
• Hands-on approach, flexible mind
• Stress resistant
• Willing to travel extensively throughout Europe
A challenging position in an advanced automotive environment, with many international contact. Continuous improvement and personal development are stimulated. The salary is competitive and added with extra-legal benefits.