- You provide the link between TMEM and our component suppliers.
- You support them from product development through to pre-production and into mass production.
- You monitor the planning and development activities of up to 20 suppliers throughout Europe.
- You continuously promote innovations and improvements, and ensure on-time preparation following Toyota Production System manufacturing techniques such as ‘Just in Time’.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering.
- 2-4 years experience in a logistics, quality or production department, preferably in the automotive industry or in a mass production environment.
- Good project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, including negotiation skills and active listening.
- Hands-on approach, flexible mind.
- Stress resistant.
- Willing to travel extensively throughout Europe.
A challenging position in an advanced automotive environment, with many international contact. Continuous improvement and personal development are stimulated. The salary is competitive and added with extra-legal benefits.
Should you be interested, please follow the procedure, fill in the information required (short list) and attach your English curriculum vitae in Word format.
applay link: http://e-solutions.stepstone.com/asp/cs/toyota/careercenter/default.cfm?destination=apply&lng=en&lang=en&offerId=752&offer_id=752&channelId=33