In order to strengthen our team and to support our globally operating Group companies, we are looking for an experienced employee for our company full time system administrator (m/f) (LR professional code 3513 06).
The area of responsibility includes all classic administrative IT activities. That includes:
- Ensuring the ongoing operation and updating of the software used.
- IT support (all software and hardware components) for our sites and data center.
- End user support.
- Setup, maintenance and support of our complete IT infrastructure and services.
- Support of our server and network infrastructure.
- Coordination of external IT service providers.
- Participation in interdepartmental projects.
- Completed training as an IT specialist or completed training/study with equivalent skills and experience in the field of information and communication technology or several years of professional experience in IT system administration.
- Experience in MS-Server Solutions (Exchange, SharePoint, SQL Server, etc.).
- Knowledge of software deployment with SCCM.
- Experience with the topic "Virtualization" (esp. Hyper-V).
- Good knowledge of English as well as conscientious and organized working methods with high self-motivation.
- Communication skills, team spirit, reliability, flexibility and readiness for action.
- On-call readiness together with your IT colleagues.
- interesting, varied and challenging tasks with a high degree of personal responsibility;
- work at Livani (Domes street 1a); transportation might be organized;
- performance-related salary starting from 1500,- EUR gross;
- short decision paths, flat hierarchies and direct access to the company management;
- teamwork based on partnership and flexible working hours.
We look forward to receiving your informative application documents (cover letter and current curriculum vitae in English, certificates) stating your next possible starting date.
Please, pay attention that we will contact only the persons who will be invited to the 2nd selection round – the interview (will be held in English).
We would like to inform you that your personal data will be processed with the aim to choose the candidates for the vacancy.
If you are interested in this job offer, please press "Apply now" ("Pieteikties").