Candidate must be a skilled System engineer with a vast experience in system integration and testing that will oversee all areas of installed systems
including IT, Networking, Software and Security sensors as well as 3rd party application
- Supervise the quality of sub-system acceptance tests (ATP) done by Field engineers On-site.
- Manage and perform the On-Site Acceptance Testing (SAT & OSAT) for all installed systems, applications and software.
- Publish Acceptance Testing Results (ATR)
- Manage and monitor system bugs / defects
- B.Sc. in Engineering (preferable Electronics, Mechanics or Aeronautics) from a known university - Mandatory
- Masters in System engineering- Advantage
- 4-7 years’ experience in Systems Engineering (System of systems oriented).
- Knowledge in networking, Video systems and command control applications – advantage.
- Profound documentation skills.
- Experienced with integrations, troubleshooting, and system analysis.
- Experience in the homeland security/ defense market- advantage
- Multidisciplinary Knowledge - mandatory
- Self-learning capabilities
- High level English skills- mandatory
Competitive salary, high standard living conditions, frequent home leaves
Relocation to the UAE