The objective of the System Tester is to support delivery of ABB EMS/DMS/SCADA systems and applications globally. Some of the primary objectives of this role include delivering configured systems using Network Control approved product implementation standards, as well as acquiring working knowledge of regional market needs and helping drive standardization in the delivery process. The System Tester is responsible for ensuring adequate documentation of required processes and practices.
Kraków, Małopolskie, Poland
Job Reference Code:
The role is accountable for the following activities:
- Perform testing and root cause analysis tasks according to organization's quality process;
- Implement test plans and validation strategies;
- Support development of the automation test framework and automation strategies;
- Effectively use test management tool to maintain and execute test scripts;
- Effectively document identified defects in the defect tracking systems that is easily understood by developers. Work with developers as necessary to resolve issues;
- Summarize and report results of testing to management and stakeholders;
- Be a member of a cross discipline team, using agile development methodology that requires active participation in all team’s activities, focusing on a common goal.
- Basic understanding of testing life cycle and QA principals (1+ years testing experience);
- Excellent problem-solving, communication, and analytical skills;
- Flexible work style; comfortable with adapting to various work assignments;
- Experience with tools like HP ALM, Selenium, SoapUI, Test Complete, Microsoft TFS;
- Experience in an agile development environment is an asset;
- Experience in Data Warehousing and BI technologies (Oracle / SQL) is an asset;
- Good command of English language.
- An interesting job in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies;
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas;
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market;
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills;
- Good working environment.
Additional Information:To apply for the position, please send your Curriculum Vitae via our page or using the button under the advert.
Please enter in subject of the message name of the position and reference number. We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen tender.
We kindly ask you to include in the Curriculum Vitae the following passage: “Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz. U. z 2014r., poz.1182 ze zm. Z uwagi na to, że w proces rekrutacji może być prowadzony również przez managerów ABB w USA, na podstawie art. 47 ust. 3 pkt 1 wymienionej ustawy wyrażam zgodę na przekazanie moich danych osobowych do USA.”
ABB (www.abb.com) is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility and industry customers to improve performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in around 100 countries and employs about 140 000 people.