Duties & Responsibilities:
* Systems Requirements Management:
- Review of Customer Requirements and subsequent translation into internal Systems Requirements Specification
- Coordinate with the Hardware, Mechanical, Software and Test engineer to ensure full implementation and traceability of requirements.
- Manage requirements baseline. Perform engineering assessment of all subsequent internal and external Change Requests made to the project and translation of same into specific systems requirements updates.
* Systems Architecture Design
- Produce Systems Architecture Design documentation based on the system requirements, working closely with each of the R&D PTMs to ensure all sub-system interfaces are defined.
- Produce & take ownership of System FMEA in the project
- Liaise with system test engineer to ensure traceability from integration test cases to the unique System Architecture requirements.
* Additional activities
- Ensure all systems work products are baselined & managed through the Configuration Management & Change Control processes.
- Carry out all work to comply with Quality Management System
- Participate in Project Teams and report on System Development activities as appropriate
- Assist Team Leader System development requirements for new projects .
- Assist Team Leader with the following tasks as agreed: General software, hardware & product design reviews and problem resolution, System FMEA, DFMEA & FTA activities on assigned projects
- Complete scheduled tasks within assigned projects to deliver System Development output to the project team as per agreed Timing Plan
- Facilitate and contribute to Technical communication with relevant Customers
- Participate in regular status reports to the Team Leader
- Participate in Technology / Supplier / Tool Selection etc. for new developments
* Engineering Degree
* Systems engineering or electronic product development experience, with min 3 years experience in a multifunctional environment
* Mindset of continuous improvement
* Automotive Electronics Product development experience
* Familiar with automotive OEMs test standards and documents.
* Microprocessor and/or DSP embedded development
* Vision , experience with camera technology
* ISO15504/ Automotive SPICE training
* Yearly salary 40-55000 euro
* 100% contribution of VHI Plan B or VIVAS Level 2
* Contributory pension plan of 5%
* 20 days annual leave
* Re-Location Package: 1 Flight from wherever to Ireland, 4 Weeks accommodation on arrival in Ireland, Plus a one off payment of up to 3500 (Net receipted)
Personal data provided to OPTIMA RECRUITMENT EUROPE, s.r.o., IČO: 264230022 for the purpose of employment transmission are handled according to law „č.101/2000Sb.“ Provided data are kept in the database for an essential term of employment transmission or till the withdrawal in writing. These data may be provided to the third party just after the permition of the provider. The enactment of „§12 a 21 zákona č.101/2000Sb.“ governs your right to information of handling with personal data, explanation, updates as well as disposal of it.